Latest Event Updates
The sweeping changes that California is hoping to bring to housing with the new Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) legislation is big news and could alter the way we live in our homes and the aesthetics of our communities in a massive way.
Turning single family homes on tract lots into Triplexes? No more garage parking? Where will all the stuff go? I guess renting out the garage would surely cover storage and more.
Good or bad? I’m sure as with everything in California…it will depend on who you ask.
Top 10 Mistakes Made by For Sale By Owners (FSBO’s)
• Accepting the buyer with the highest offer without regard to the other contractual terms.
• Not properly handling multiple offer situations with multiple buyers.
• Not properly handling back-up offers.
• Entering into an agreement with no earnest money deposit from the buyer, or a very small amount.
• Entering into an agreement before verifying the buyer’s financial ability to close escrow.
• Not disclosing known material facts affecting the value or desirability of the property.
• Not providing the buyer with legally required disclosures.
• Not obtaining the buyer’s written acknowledgement of disclosures.
• Not considering whether to require the buyer to remove contingencies.
• Not excluding items from the sale that the seller wants to keep.
Need the best way to sell for the highest price and the lowest stress level? Hire a professional team to guide you and do the heavy lifting! No obligation and No pressure consultation available. Call or text April at 951-522-0518 or email at email@example.com Cal DRE #01235358