At the end of 2013 35+ Temecula homes expired unsold.
In such a great marketplace you might ask yourself…WHY?
Well here are the top 10 reasons your property may not have sold:
- The price was too high and no adjustments were made (or if they were made-they were made too late).
- There were no pictures or too few pictures to inspire interest.
- The pictures were terrible.
- The property specifics were not filled out correctly or incomplete.
- Your showing instructions were not clear or too restrictive.
- There was no lockbox or ease of access.
- Your agent didn’t answer or return calls in a timely manner.
- Your commission offer was not enticing or competitive.
- Your property’s location or condition is not desirable at the price listed.
- You did not prepare well for showings.
I could probably go to 20 but we’ll stop at 10.
If you would like a professional real estate team to re-evaluate your property to maximize it’s exposure to ready buyers in the marketplace…please give us a call or drop us an email at 951-522-0518 or firstname.lastname@example.org