First Time Buyer
Image Posted on
This entry was posted in 1031 Exchange, Buying and Selling Homes, Buying Homes Tips, California Real Estate, Investment Property, Loan and Finance and tagged Buying Tips, California, First Time Buyer, Investment Property, Loan and Finance.
This entry was posted in Buying and Selling Homes, Buying Homes Tips, California Real Estate, Hemet, Investment Property, Lake Elsinore, Land 4 Sale, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, Winchester and tagged Buying Tips, California, First Time Buyer, Hemet, Investment Property, Murrieta, Real Estate Questions, Riverside County, Temecula, Vacant Land, Winchester.
7 Essential First-Time Homebuyer Facts
From 2016- from housingwire.com
- 32 is their median age.
- 24% used a gift as source of down payment.
- 74% rented before buying.
- 21% lived with parents, relatives or friends before buying.
- 67% said the “Desire to own our own home” as the primary reason for buying.
- Of all first-time homebuyers- 58% are married couples. 18% are single females. 14% are unmarried couples. 8% are single males.
- 35% of all home buyers are buying their first home- up 3% from last year.
Do you desire to “own your own home”? Let us help guide you in the process. We are a husband and wife full time real estate team. We’re here for you when you are ready!
Gary & April Greer 951-522-0518 or firstname.lastname@example.org