First Time Buyer
This entry was posted in Buying and Selling Homes, Buying Homes Tips, California Real Estate, Hemet, Investment Property, Lake Elsinore, Land 4 Sale, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, Winchester and tagged Buying Tips, California, First Time Buyer, Hemet, Investment Property, Murrieta, Real Estate Questions, Riverside County, Temecula, Vacant Land, Winchester.
7 Essential First-Time Homebuyer Facts
From 2016- from housingwire.com
- 32 is their median age.
- 24% used a gift as source of down payment.
- 74% rented before buying.
- 21% lived with parents, relatives or friends before buying.
- 67% said the “Desire to own our own home” as the primary reason for buying.
- Of all first-time homebuyers- 58% are married couples. 18% are single females. 14% are unmarried couples. 8% are single males.
- 35% of all home buyers are buying their first home- up 3% from last year.
Do you desire to “own your own home”? Let us help guide you in the process. We are a husband and wife full time real estate team. We’re here for you when you are ready!
Gary & April Greer 951-522-0518 or firstname.lastname@example.org